Terms & Conditions
- Sales on this site are conducted by Matvera Central ltd a T/A Gasta Healthy.
- This page makes up our terms & conditions for online sales.
- Placing your order is your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
- Orders for delivery to the Republic of Ireland Only
- All orders must be placed by an adult 18 years or over
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- When you transaction completes and only when you have receive your proof of order completion by email the contract has then been accepted by us and now is binding.
- Your order is an offer to buy from us until you receive your proof of order completion.
- No communication between us will be accepted as a contract until you receive your proof of order completion.
- At any point up to the day of your delivery we may decline to supply the products and issue a refund along with a rejection email to you without giving any reason.
- When you make your offer to buy, you are automatically authorizing the above said limited company to charge the debit or credit card presented for payment for the full value of the products and related service charges contained in your basket.
- Our merchant services partners are PayPal and Bank of Ireland they will insure your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We only honor liability to you in connection with an order placed totaling the price paid for the product including related service charges
- Prices are as listed with each product.
- The price of our products does not include the delivery & chilled packaging system.
- The prices on the site are an invitation to purchase. We will not honor any pricing mistakes if they happen.
- Delivery will only be made to the address stated at the time of order.
- Deliveries will be made by GLS or DHL Courier on our behalf.
- If the nominated place of delivery is unattended at the time delivery is attempted, the driver will make one attempt to contact you on the mobile number stated at time of order.
- If you are unreachable the package will be returned to us and is rendered unsaleable so no refund or replacement will be offered.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If you wish to cancel or change an order it can be done up to 5 hrs after the original order.
- We will not offer any refund on cancellations after this time frame has passed.
- During busy trade times you should receive the goods no later than 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If the goods are not delivered within this time frame we will contact you to arrange another date that is suitable to you or you can cancel the contract and receive a full refund.
- Depending on your method of payment your refund can take from 3-30 days to process.
- No communication between us will be accepted as a contract to provide a refund unless it is made in writing
- The information contained in the website is for information purposes only and although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied.
- We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the website.
- Any changes to the website, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the products.
Modification of terms and conditions
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the Irish courts. Relevant legislation governing these Terms & Conditions is the Sales of Goods (Supply of Services) Act, 1980, the Consumer Information Act, 1978, the Electronic Commerce Act, 2000, the EU Directive on Distance Selling, SI 207 of 2001 and SI 68 of 2003, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act, 2003 and the Copyright & Related Act, 2000.